Saturday, December 5, 2009

A HITCHHIKING FUZZBALL


Muffin, our diva cat, has this “thing” about loving to ride with me on my recumbent bike. Often when she hears me pedaling, she dashes into the living room and hops up into my lap. Then she rubs all over my face, demanding kisses. I’ve given up trying to figure out what this means in her language. I don’t think there’s an animal behavior book that has a chapter on exercise-biking cats. She rides until I get tired and cruise to a halt. Sometimes when I'm not on the bike, Muffin will just sit on it and wait for me--"Hey, tubby person, get your butt over here and let's go for a ride!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when jake was a kitten, he "walked" on the treadmill with me in the garage. he meowed till i picked him up and held him on my chest while walking. we were, of course, watching ESPN---i think he just wanted a better view.

Nancy Evans said...

I'm surprised Jake wasn't tossing footballs at you!