Friday, March 5, 2010

SHOPPING AT THE HARDWARE STORE


5:30 AM conversation

Big Bore: What was your favorite outfit on Project Runway last night?

Flaming Bore: The sandpaper dress. I liked the bodice, but it couldn’t have been very comfortable. What was your favorite?

Big Bore: The garbage bag pants and top with the masking tape stripes.

FB: That was my runner-up. What was your runner-up?

BB: The sandpaper dress. The black and white paint tray outfit was my 3rd place.

FB: Mine, too, Well, I guess we’re on the same fashion page. I’m surprised none of the contestants picked plastic drop-cloth or mop heads to work with.

BB: Mop heads wouldn’t wash up well. They’d expand.

FB: Like ANY of those clothes would ever be washed and worn again. I don’t think so. Wear and throw out is more like it.

BB: I’m going back to sleep.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

LOL... Your next post needs to be the content of the dreams after said sleep :)