Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.......


About a year or so ago in this blog, I posed a question that womankind has been pondering for decades: Which is more painful, the mammogram or the Pap smear? Well, based on the amount of profanity that spewed out of my mouth yesterday as my tender twat was being scraped, the answer is the Pap smear. Feeling somewhat guilty about my bad behavior once I flopped out of the stirrups, I complimented the sweet doctor on being quick and having small hands, but let me tell you this--the next time I have a Pap smear I’m going to demand that my kaslopis be swabbed down with some miracle numbing agent. And if there isn’t such a product, then I’m willing to be a trial subject for Anbesol, Windex, or ANYTHING that might put it to sleep. Either that or just give me a bullet to bite.

No comments: