Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to my readers! XOXOXOXOXOX

Here are some words of wisdom about love that I found on the Internet, written by some grade school kids. Perhaps we could learn a few tricks from them:

WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE THINKING WHEN THEY SAY "I LOVE YOU?"
"The person is thinking: Yeah, I really do love him. But I hope he showers at least once a day." --Michelle, 9

HOW A PERSON LEARNS TO KISS
"You learn it right on the spot when the gooshy feelings get the best of you." --Doug, 7

"It might help to watch soap operas all day." --Carin, 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?"
It's never okay to kiss a boy. They always slobber all over you...that's why I stopped doing it." --Jean, 10

HOW TO MAKE LOVE LAST
"Spend most of your time loving instead of going to work." --Tom, 7

"Don't forget your wife's name...that will mess up the love." --Roger, 8

"Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the garbage." --Randy, 8

LOVE AND MARRIAGE
"Most men are brainless, so you might have to try more than once to find a live one." --Angie, 10

"I think you're supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the rest of it isn't supposed to be so painful." --Manuel, 8

"No one is sure why it happens, but I heard it has something to do with how you smell. That's why perfume and deodorant are so popular." --Mae, 9

"On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date." --Mike, 10

"It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I'm just a kid. I don't need that kind of trouble." --Kenny, 7

My Valentine is calling. Kenny and I have to go grab an Excedrin...extra strength. :)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh, this made me laugh out loud! Too funny!