Saturday, February 7, 2009

WEEKEND UPDATE

Well, within four hours after Big Bore returned home from his wood cutting expedition yesterday, the kitchen sink was full of dirty dishes again. Back to work for the Flaming Bore. I must admit, though, that the raspberry sherbet smoothies he made were outstanding!

BB saw a cat in the backyard last night, so I went out to investigate--hoping it might be Annie, Mama Bore's missing-in-action darling that I am supposed to be fostering while she's in the nursing home. It wasn't. I did, however, make a friend for life with a gray, short-haired cuddly puss. When I went back inside, BB's first words were, "Well, what did you name it?"

When I mailed back the old Tracfone (Crapfone, Trashfone, you name it) to its headquarters in Miami a while ago, I included a copy of my Feb. 5 blog rant. It made me feel soooooooo much better!

I was thumbing through a catalogue last night and saw a back-supporting bra that I might want to order, as it claims to improve slumpy posture like mine. I got out a tape measure to see if I'm still a 32-A, like the store clerks at Victoria's Secret and Dillard's claim I am. 34-C. So there!

It's another gorgeous, warm winter day! Time to quit clowning around, go for a long walk, and then get ready for the KU basketball game. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

it was so beautiful this weekend. we were outside so much I loved it. you seem to be a cat magnet. they smell the love or your other cats are spreading the word. ha