Sunday, June 6, 2010

ARKANSAS TRAVELERS

The diamond hunters are back from Arkansas! Alas, not richer, but we still had several carets worth of fun swimming, caving, exploring nature, buying souvenirs, eating pizza, and getting acquainted with a motel iguana. (Don’t touch it!!)

Luke was a great travel mate and co-pilot. He kept his old great auntie entertained with non-stop talking. Here are a few examples:

Here’s my definition of flabbergast: it’s when you burp and fart at the same time.

Why do they call this Y City?

I don’t know why you just don’t shave those hairs on your chin instead of pluck them.

Whoa! I think I’ve just had a déjà vu moment!

Do you know the birth state of Orville Wright?

Do you know you’re six times as old as I am?

Let’s play the Random Game. Just say any old word.

You wanted me to be your Atlas guide, so you have to trust me to turn here and not take the map from me.

Yes, I know who Einstein is. Theory of relativity. E=MC squared.

Aunt Nancy, quick! Get your camera out! There’s a lizard on that rock!

Ah, to be 10-years-old again.....

No comments: