Friday, July 16, 2010

PHOTO FRIDAY


BABY THINKER

Here's a picture I took a few months ago of my great neph William sleeping in his daddy's arms. I thought it was cute since he appears to be pondering his dreams. William has changed a lot since this pic was taken. He's now saying a few words and walking and wanting to play with his big bro's toys, which doesn't always sit too well with Boomer. "Let William play." "Be nice to your little brother." "You have to share." I was the third child in the family, just like William, so, if he's anything like I was, I suspect he may be thinking about ways to aggravate his older siblings. I was a champion at that. Perhaps I need to start giving him some suggestions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! Its amazing how fast they grow and change.

Bishops' Blog said...

Is it sad that I didn't recognize my own child? My, oh my, has he changed. Of course, I usually see the back side of him since he's been walking, he's always running away. :)