Thursday, December 29, 2011

GONE SOUTH






I should have done dusting duties around the house yesterday but, no, I had to piddle on the computer. You know you have way too much idle time on your hands when you start creating South Park characters out of yourself and your friends. I stumbled onto a free website called SP-studio.de, which some German gal developed, and designed the above likeness of myself (no pony tails were available in the hair options--rats), Big Bore, and Dr. Maureen. Given a few more lazy days, I should soon be ready to start up my own Comedy Central show.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

This is hilarious! I soo have to do this ;)

dr. maureen said...

I like your Gorilla and Jeff's hair/beard is spot on!

Nancy Evans said...

The ones you did on Facebook are really cute, Jaime. What did Akin think?