Saturday, January 19, 2008

AND WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM..........


Do men ever grow up? Although Big Bore's television viewing typically consists of The History Channel, Jeopardy, and classic comedies, he is also hooked on (and I write this with a sorrowful heart) Sponge Bob Square Pants!!!! The name of this bizarre cartoon character is never just stated calmly. No, it's always shouted in a high-pitched, annoying voice. Sponge Bob Square Pants!!!! Well, being the Crabby Patty of our household, I want it known that I can't stand this show!!!! Thank-you very much. Now, I feel better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Thats too funny. We call Kenley crabby patty because well sometimes she is the crabby patty of our household. We don't watch the show but my nephews love it! So I truely know how you feel when that annoying voice comes on singing that stupid song!!!

Nancy Evans said...

Jeff says I am also like Mrs. Puff, the mean driver's ed. teacher, because I blow up easily!!

Sarah said...

You tell Jeff, spongbob is just fine. I rather enjoy that show. But I have only watched 4 or 5 times. So maybe everyday would start to wear me down..

Ha ha.