Monday, January 21, 2008

MY FOOTBALL GAME COMMENTARY


The weather last night for the NFC playoff game in Green Bay, Wisconsin wasn't exactly desirable, -4 degrees with a windchill of -24. I was beginning to feel sorry for the players having to perform in such frigid conditions until I read somewhere that each of them would earn $20,000 for showing up. Now, that's a lot less than most of them make during a regular-season game, but still no small change for a few hours work. Heck, for $20,000 I'd strip naked and turn cartwheels in the endzone. Well, I can't do cartwheels, so maybe just spike the football in the endzone. That's more my speed.

If the Giants win the Super Bowl, brothers will have quarterbacked the championship team in subsequent years. What are the odds of that happening? The parents of Peyton and Eli Manning must be very proud of their sons. They seem like humble and humorous young men. If they turn out down the road to be steroid-using, animal-abusing, wife-beating, game-cheating crack smokers, I am really going to be disappointed.

Will someone please take a pair of scissors to commentator Terry Bradshaw's hair? What's left of it. It looks like he is wearing a clown wig, with the bald top and stringy long thatch at the bottom. Either trim it or buzz the entire head. If he was my husband, he wouldn't get out of the house with that goofy looking hair. Maybe that's why he's been married and divorced three times. Bad hair.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now you know why my husband shaves his entire head. So he doesn't look like that!!! Amen for razors, good shaving gel, and men who know when go bald!

Sarah said...

I had me cracking up this morning. Naked cartwheels! And a bald clown wig.

Stop,,,,Stop...hahahahaha.