Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CHILDHOOD PHOTO PEEP SHOW



Lately I've been finding old pictures at Mama Bore's home, more than a few that show me with Big Sis and Beans, and Beans and I are always shirtless but wearing dress shoes and socks. What's the deal with this? I don't get it. Did we not have enough money for a full wardrobe? Were we mini exhibitionists who preferred going topless? Why weren't we just bare footed if we were going bare chested? Poor Sis must have been mortified being seen with us. Why, I' m even mortified looking at this picture, wondering why it has been kept for almost 60 years. We look like escapees from the wagon train. Next time I visit with Mama Bore, I'm going to demand answers. I hope she can give me a reasonable explanation without laughing.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You have the greatest photos :)