Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TERMINATED

Well, it looks like Arnold, "The Terminator" Schwarzenegger has split with his wife of 25 years, Maria "She's a Kennedy! What the hell is she doing wasting her time with this guy?" Shriver, and The Flaming Bore is hoping the she will terminate this sham of a marriage and get on with her life. "Hasta la vista, baby!" She can do better than marrying a movie star/governor who can't keep his junk in his trunk and behave himself AND who sucks on cigars all the time. Yuck!

I have a special affinity for wives who are married to (pardon my bluntness) assholes because my own dear Mama Bore once had a husband, my sperm donor, who was a bum. The break-up didn't upset me, in that I was never a Daddy's Girl, but I felt sorry for mom being stuck with five obnoxious brats, a crappy liquor store, and a pittance for child support. I will give my father credit, however, because at least he had his affair and love child in another state and wasn't employing his mistress in the home for 20 years like Arnold did! What a total jerk! He makes my father seem like a saint.

Women have been accusing Schwarzenegger of lewd and lascivious behavior for years, but he always made excuses. "Oh, it was just innocent flirting. That's just the way I am." It seems that in our sick society some men of stature (as in actors, athletes, politicians) think they are entitled to extra "privileges." We read about it over and over again, ad nauseum. They can be married to the most beautiful, intelligent, famous women and they STILL dump on them. Maybe I am just a very unforgiving person, but I hope when Arnold starts apologizing and whining and confidently swearing, "I'll be back!" that Maria will answer with a firm, "I don't think so," and will seek happiness elsewhere.

3 comments:

momrdr said...

I agree!

dr. maureen said...

and did you see the pics of his "love maid?" not exactly a looker.

the "Sperminator!!"

Nancy Evans said...

Sperminator, indeed. I see where some of his kids are changing their last name to Shriver. Heck, I would have done that YEARS ago!