Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SHE'S A MANIAC!!


Rock Chalk, Baby! The Jayhawks won the Big 12 Conference title Sunday. What a game! I sat on the edge of a coffee table most of the time, giving rounds of applause (clapping in a big circle), shouting, "Yes!" and pumping a fist in the air with every 3-point swisher made by the good guys. There were 15 of them, so I did a lot of pumping. Fortunately, Big Bore was at work, so he wasn't around to laugh at me, and the cats were so freaked by my outbursts that they stayed in the back porch. On the negative side, Texas led by one point at halftime and hung around for most of the game, so I couldn't relax until the last few minutes, when KU finally pulled away. I was so nervous and excited that whenever there was a timeout, I did housework to calm down. By the end of the game, I was exhausted and the kitchen was spotless. My March Madness has begun!

No comments: