Sunday, July 24, 2011

THE UDDER TRUTH

There is a Supremely Satisfying Bathroom Reader next to the porcelain throne at Casa de la Flaming Bore, and I typically flip through the pages when I know my tour of duty is going to last longer than 10 seconds. This morning, I stopped on a page titled "Booby Prizes," all about the oddest bras on Earth. Fruit-scented bras, high-tech bras that measure heart rate, bullet-proof bras, and the like.

My favorite listed was the cow bra and, since the manufacturer was named, I went straight to the Internet for more information. That's what all inquiring minds do, you know. The cow bra is a triple-treat: used to protect udders that are extra full and tender, to prevent leakage, and to keep that full-figured gal cow from titty-tripping. I hate when that happens!!

But wait!! There's more!!! It also has warming capability! At just under $70.00, they come in four sizes and one color--barnyard brown. And based on the catalogue picture, I'd say these form-fitting cow bras are what every lactating, stylish heifer wants on her wardrobe accessory list, whether she's just hanging out in a pasture or working the runway on Fashion Week.

Once again, some genius has beaten me to the patent office with a moo-ving idea.

2 comments:

dr. maureen said...

wonderful alliteration in the blog!!

Nancy Evans said...

I didn't really put any thought into using alliteration while I was writing, but now that I look back at it, I DO believe that titty-tripping is a fine example of both alliteration AND assonance. You are commended for remembering your English lessons of long ago. You are a doctor with class.