Saturday, February 18, 2012

THE DAY IS ALL PLANNED

Critter (always on the computer in the morning helping me type) and I are getting ready for a big day of watching basketball. There's very little lap over among the WSU, KSU, and KU games, so I will have time to change shirts and mojo beads three times. During times-outs and halftimes, I'll be multi-tasking on the exercise bike reading a mystery and thinking about all the housework I could be doing, but won't. Hooray!

Until the first tip-off at 11, I'll be ripping apart the big city newspaper, writing the Garden Club blurb for the local newspaper, and maybe spending some quality loitering time at the library. The library ladies are always accommodating when it comes to letting The Flaming Bore roam around. If there are books and and magazines and videos to put away, I'll do that. If not, I'll just look at titles and plot out what to read sometime down the road.

Have a hot cup of your favorite beverage this morning and enjoy the day!

No comments: