Friday, March 9, 2012

THE WHINERS

Something was bugging me this morning that I thought would be a good blog topic for today, but I've already forgotten what it was. Maybe it wasn't so irritating after all. Or maybe it was all about memory loss. Who knows.

But I DO remember what was bothering Big Bore this morning and that was Kathi Lee and Hoda on their 1-hour portion of NBC's "Today Show." I should know better than to tune them in because they ALWAYS drive BB bonkers. And I don't blame him. They won't shut up!!

The bubbly gals have a tendency to talk at the same time, over each other, to the point that one is clueless about what either is saying. The babbling gets even worse when a guest comes on the show. Then there are THREE mouths flapping at once.

Needless to say, we don't watch this show very often. --Damn, I sure wish I could recall what was bugging me this morning. Until I can think of it, I'm going to be double-bugged.

Hey! I just remembered. It's the blasted phone calls we keep getting wanting us to vote for one of the Republican candidates for President in the Kansas caucus tomorrow. Morning, afternoon, and night. The past few weeks have been a phone-ringing bitch. We've had so many annoying calls today that I've finally quit answering the phone. And no, we don't have caller ID.

The biggest whine I've saved for last: KU just lost!!!

No comments: