Thursday, February 10, 2011

CHANGE


Excuse me for moaning, but I HATE CHANGE!!!! Recently I had to purchase a new computer before the old one croaked, and I've had a bitch of a time making the adjustment. The worst was getting my Internet and email to work. I was on the phone with my ISP last night for 45 minutes trying to get all the new connection codes entered. In the middle of it all, my tinnitus kicked in and it's been a buzzy mess ever since.

The Internet works the same, but the email is something different, no longer Outlook Express. This one is the "new and improved" email that has a menu that would rival anything at a 5-star restaurant. I don't need all these options. It took me 3o minutes just to figure out where the address book is located because it's no longer called an address book. Sonuva.....

Big Bore keeps telling me I will get used to my new computer---if I don't first go insane from the tinnitus. CHANGE STINKS.



No comments: