Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SNOWBOUND


Tuesday Ramblings

It's snowing again today. Big fat, puffy flakes that have been falling for hours. Another good day to cuddle up with a book, although my current read is a Stephen King newbie and nothing he writes comes close to being cuddling material--blood curdling, maybe.

KU beat Evil Mizzou last night on the basketball court. Rock Chalk, my Jayhawks! Big Bore actually watched the entire game with me AND even clapped and cheered our boys on to victory. I'll make a rabid KU fan out of him yet. He keeps advocating that all 'Hawk fans need to wear yellow shoes to the games--the bird is the word.

We had plans to go to Pittsburg tomorrow to visit the family. Today is Mama Bore's 87th birthday, plus I have Valentine's Day goodies for the wee ones. Not sure now if we're going to make it, as the weather may put the skids on any travel. If that's the case, I'll just continue my hibernation with Stephen King and keep reading about madness and mayhem.


No comments: