Thursday, February 17, 2011

OUT OF A CANNON


I think the reason my great neph Brandon Matthew (I guess that's his name, although I've never called him that) is nicknamed Boomer is because he always seems to be a blast of energy in motion. He especially seems to enjoy challenging me whenever I have a camera in my hands. If I say, "Sit still and smile for the camera," he delights in running around or hiding his face. At his house he has a special race track from the living room, into the kitchen, through the bathroom, to the hallway, and back---with sometimes a rest stop in a bedroom just for good measure.

Somehow, I caught him in the act a few days ago as he was flying through the living room. The camera shutter must have been set at warp speed because he's not the blur that I usually get. Gotcha this time!

2 comments:

dr. maureen said...

is that a KU basketball that i see in his hand????.....

Nancy Evans said...

INDEED. HIS IS JUST LIKE YOURS.