Thursday, September 15, 2011

IT'S RAINING MISSONI



Up until I turned on the "Today Show" yesterday morning, I'd never heard of Missoni, an Italian fashion maven, maybe because I haven't spent a dime on clothing or housewares in more than a decade. Oh, I take that back. I bought two pairs of sweatpants last year. But, according to the news reports, I should be stark raving wild about owning Missoni. Apparently half of New York City is, anyway.


Target stores offered a big cut-rate Missoni sale and the rush was on to purchase anything with these ugly zig-zaggy designs that look even worse than my worst nightmare. Basically, it's rick-rack gone amok on steroids. I don't get it. I haven't worn rick-rack since 6th grade, and I have pictures to prove it, unfortunately.


I'd like to make this blog longer and rant on some more, but I've become dizzy looking at these pictures of fabulous Missoni merchandise that every stylish gal should own. I'm just going to miss out on the great deals, save a few bucks, and try to get my equilibrium restored before the end of the day.

No comments: