Wednesday, April 25, 2012

LOVING CUP


I drink a lot of hot tea, and my favorite cup for such slurping purposes is this imported beauty I received a few summers ago from an exchange student I once tutored.  Veronika is from Slovakia, and the cup...actually there are two of them that came in the heart-shaped box...is made by a company called Carmani.  I've checked out its website, and I have no clue how to order anything because the language is totally beyond my comprehension---but it's just fun looking at all the pretty cups and saucers.

I keep fearing I'll drop one of my treasured cups because I'm such a klutz, but so far they have survived in spite of me.  Every morning, even in the dismal winter, I enjoy looking at the ceramic flower garden while I'm drinking down some vanilla chai.  Thank-you, Veronika, for starting my days out right.  

No comments: