Friday, September 12, 2008

GIRL INTERRUPTED


TEN BLOG IDEAS I RECENTLY HAD THAT DIDN’T GET DEVELOPED

*OMG!!! There was a blurb in America On Line yesterday about a 59-year-old woman who’d given birth to triplets in Paris, thanks to the aid of a fertility clinic. This woman is MY AGE!!!!

*Our Diva Cat Muffin has been displaying a serious behavior problem in recent days…depositing her poop balls in places other than the litter box…like on the bathroom floor and next to the back door. What’s the deal here, Muffin?

*There’s a new comedy out that I can’t wait to see, Hamlet 2. The title is intriguing/ironic since any character of significance died in the Shakespearean tragedy. Who would have thought there could be anything left for a sequel?

*I am upset about high school band shrinkage. The band here probably has under 30 kids in it. I recall one year when there weren’t any trumpet players and the poor director got pressed into service. No trumpet players? What's the world coming to?

*Okay, ladies, what do you think of the Republican vice presidential candidate? There, I said it.

*When’s the last time you participated in a Chinese fire drill?

*Have you ever walked by a store front and purposefully glanced at your image to assess yourself? But you didn’t want anyone to think you’re being deliberate about it? How about looking directly down at a hand mirror? Is that scary, or what? The first time I did that, I thought, “What the hell is that?”

*Well, I finally dragged out my “Yoga for Beginners” tape that I bought five years ago. I watched it for the very first time, and during rewind mode the $#&%* machine ate up the tape!

*Big Bore has started working on his vacation packing list. So far, he’s planning to pack four times as much food as clothing.

*Man, I have some bitchin’ canker sores in my mouth right now. Been eating too many tomatoes from the garden. Guess I'll have to go back on a diet of Little Debbie Cakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pregnancies, please!
I love cats--NOT.
Hamlet 6 or 7 coming soon.
UNR cancelled band.
Integrityfrom one of the Keating 5?
A clothing optional vaca,perhaps?

Let's go to the Moon Marble Company in Bonner Springs?

Jaime said...

LOL... That was a good run-down of misc. ideas! Sometimes I have tons of ideas I think of writing about too. Then other times, I can't seem to think of anything of importance or interest...