Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BLOGGUS INTERRUPTUS


(Three blog starters that never got finished.)

Yesterday Big Bore and I had a conversation about breasts. The topic arose when we were watching a woman on TV who was hauling around some heavy duty boobies that were propped up to her chin with an even heavier duty bra. “Breasts aren’t supposed to be up that high,” BB observed. “I hate it when these women get surgery to lift them up so they pop straight out. It’s not natural. Breasts are supposed to hang a little bit.” Well, ain’t that music to my ears.

What the heck is going on down in Mexico? Practically every day I pick up the newspaper and there’s some gruesome blurb about another hideous murder that is drug-related or tourist-related. One article described a victim’s face being skinned and stitched onto a soccer ball. What’s with that? How can anyone be so vicious? I get the willies just from drowning fleas I comb off the cats. Plus I don’t sew very well, either.

Well, it’s taken me several days to recover from last Saturday night’s KU-K-State basketball game, but I’m finally ready to watch KU get back on the court tonight. Thank god I have a bottle of Xanax warming the bench just in case reinforcements are needed.

Happy Hump Day to all!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm thinking the medication may have come in handy last night...too close for comfort, and another night of my husband yelling at the TV. Can't imagine how rough it might get late next month!