Friday, May 9, 2008

SUPPORT ME?


In yesterday's Wichita Eagle, there was a blurb about a new wonder bra by Victoria's Secret, claiming it can be worn 100 different ways. Heck, I always thought there was just one way to wear a bra--uncomfortably.


The article mentioned a few of the options: strapless, one-shoulder, crisscross, racer back, plunge, and boat neck. Apparently this super bra has little notches on it, which allow for the many variations--all for the bargain basement price of $50-$56, depending on the pattern. Why, you couldn't pay me that much to wear it!


First of all, it sounds too complicated. My brain can only process so much information. I'm afraid I'd end up hanging myself with the blasted contraption. I do not want a bra that is smarter than I am. Secondly, I don't have a wardrobe need for this new bra. There are no plunging evening gowns in my closet. All I have are t-shirts. Lots and lots of t-shirts. If I'm going out in public, I might pull on a stretchy sports bra. Other than that, my favorite bra is NONE. Costs nothing and, oh, so comfy!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You crack me up. Good post and so true.

Unknown said...

Hilarious!! Great blog, and yes its more comfy. But I tend to get black eyes, so I stick with the support system!