Saturday, May 10, 2008

WORDS OF WISDOM

A few weeks ago, I received a funny email, changed the picture on it, printed it, then posted it on our refrigerator. Here is the miniature version:



One day, a long, long, time ago, there was a woman who didn't whine, nag, or bitch.




But that was a very long time ago. And it was just for one day.


The End.


Big Bore reads it aloud almost daily and laughs every time. Now, I'm actually fairly easy to get along with, I'm a gentle nagger, but he says I occasionally "flabbergast" him, as in "bewilder." Most often this occurs when I ask him to do something around the house/yard and then I butt in and end up doing it my own way--for better or for worse, usually for worse. Sound familiar? Well, since this cartoon has been such a big hit, I think I'm going to put up a similar one, just to get Big Bore's attention. It will be something like this:



One day, a long, long, time ago, there was a man who didn't belch, monopolize the TV remote, or spill food all over his clothes.




But that was a very long time ago. And it was just for one day.

The End
I can't wait for his reaction!































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those both, are pretty darn funny.