Friday, October 14, 2011

TAKE ONE PILL AND SEE ME......

Little Bit and I became a pile of mush late yesterday afternoon, thanks to my xanax tablet and his valium shot. My inner ear buzzes and clicks have been on the rampage this week, and his tummy hasn't been responding well to his thyroid medication. Finally, I waved the white flag. Usually I just take xanax at night when I can't sleep, but I thought I'd try it during the day to see if it would help. I took a tab, then took LB to the vet clinic for the shot. Within an hour, he was staggering like a drunken sailor, but eating, while I was bumping into the walls and dropping stuff, but still having the blasted noises. By 5 PM, we were conked out together on the easy chair. Here's hoping my ear and his tummy are quieter today. Happy TGIF!

No comments: