Friday, October 31, 2008

MASKED





When I was in Santa Fe earlier this month, I made a terrific buy at the Wal-Mart there--a clear, plastic Halloween mask that had been tossed aside at the check-out counter. The one dollar I paid for this mustachioed little gem has been well worth all the laughter it has created. There's just something creepily familiar about anyone who wears it. I'm the goober with the "dog ears" but the rest shall forever remain anonymous friends and relatives. Have a sweet Halloween!
































2 comments:

Sarah said...

We bought a few of those cheap masks too, they are worth every funny cent.

Happy Halloween.

Anonymous said...

My dachshund is dressed up as a pirate. He has a black sweatshirt sleeve on his body with a white flet skull and crossbones on the back. Then he wears a little hat for a few minutes. He loves the sweatshirt though!! I am waiting for my four favorite trick or treaters to arrive. They get special bags loaded with goodies and not the usal bowl of stuff for just eveyone so they feel quite special. The grandgirls were Dorothy and Cowardly Lion adn had their big party last Sat at their house complete with bounce house which I undestand the Daddy's all enjoyed to no end. They are al in Santa Cruise at a Halloween wedding, complete with coffin cake tonight. Second weddings are much more fun than firsts, I think.