Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE FLAMING BORES AT FEGAN

One beautiful day last week Big Bore wasn't scheduled to work, so we headed to Lake Fegan for a cookout and some hiking. Here are a few pictures from the outing:


I haven't yet figured out how to focus the zoom lens on my new camera. If the blue bird was as clear as the tree limbs, this would be a great shot. It was taken from quite a distance, so I was still fairly happy with my Blue Bird of Happiness.


This is Big Bore's "Eureka, I have found it!" pose. We took a deer trail to this spot and were not disappointed with what we found.


Here I am patiently waiting for a good ol' sizzling hotdog, courtesy of Chef Jeff. The sticky toasted marshmallows weren't too bad, either!


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. May your day be bountiful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great Thanksgiving. Chef Jeff sounds like a great cook and looks like he makes a mean marshmellow!!

Sarah said...

Oh yum those looks so yummy. What a nice day.

Have a great Thanksgiving.