Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ROCKS OF AGES

Yesterday Big Bore and I went hiking at Elk City Lake. We took a trail neither of us had tried before, and it was a lot of fun….up and down and over rocks, mucking through some mud, and (horrors!) dodging one innocent snake. The sound coming out of BB’s mouth, as he was about to step on it, was like nothing I’d ever heard before. He even alarmed himself …while the poor snake made a slithery escape underneath the nearest rock.



After we got home, I walked a few miles around the neighborhood, which wasn't nearly as enjoyable as tromping along in the woods and stumbling over rocks.











3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks p+re++++y.

Tay helped me with the typing. ha ha

Jaime said...

Love the pics! It's so nice having such beauty in our own back yards!!

Anonymous said...

I remember the last time I was there. I was a Freshman in college.