Monday, April 21, 2008

MY BIG HAIRY IDEA


Friday morning I couldn't find my little bottle of hair de-frizz but, as I was looking for it in the bathroom cabinet, a brilliant idea hit me. Why not try something else, even though it isn't really marketed as a hair product? After careful, scientific consideration when rummaging through all the miscellaneous tubes and bottles, I settled on Vagisil. If it's good enough for my vagina, surely it would be safe on my hair! And to tell you the truth, I think it performed BETTER than the real de-frizz. This got me to thinking that I should continue cross-using other products on my hair. There is so much outdated mystery junk in my bathroom that I should stay busy with this experiment for months! In fact, I'm thinking Milk of Magnesia might be a great creme rinse/conditioner--provided I don't mind my hair having the slight scent of wintergreen. Yikes! Never mind.

2 comments:

High Margin said...

I just signed on to thank you for my shirt and I find that you are performing chemical experiments on your body!! Please don't explore the advantages of using the Plygrip over the Vagasil!! My wife's favorite is using Prep H as a toothpaste. She actually did it!! Actually, the shirt if just fantastic. Great size adjustment. Love the grey and it has the requisite Jayhawk!! The barbwire is a nice added touch. I almost want to go to the gym today and see what the smart ass comments will be. Last? of three interviews today. Keep crossing your fingers. Thanks for all the support. I'm putting the Jayhawk sirt under the Ralph Laren jacket but don't have time to launder it after I hit the gym. Think it will make a difference?

Nancy Evans said...

Hey! Polygrip instead of Vagisil! Why didn't I think of that!? Glad you liked the shirt. If it worked for KU, it should bring you good luck on the job front. If nothing else, you can give the Rock Chalk Chant at the gym and kick sand in the faces of 300# muscle dudes.