Tuesday, April 1, 2008

GLAMOUR PUSS


I've blogged earlier about three of my cats, and the fourth one is getting rather huffy about that, so today I'm writing about Miss Muffin Puffin Stuff, also known as Muffin, Muffy, Muff, Little Miss Hissy-Pissy Pants, and Stop that, Muffin! She is a humane society graduate I met up with last year when I was volunteering. A beautiful Himalayan/Manx mix, Muffin is our blue-eyed Diva. She is fine with humans but disdains other cats, including the three with whom she shares the house. She will lay in waiting behind the refrigerator to intimidate them as they go in and out the kitchen/back porch cat door. "Stop that, Muffin!"


Since Muffin thinks she is a person, her favorite place to be is on the bed, preferably ensconced on pillows. Having to share with her people pals makes no difference to her. She'll plop her fuzzy butt anywhere she pleases. Once I was giving Big Bore a back scratching and she walked up on his back to help out by "making dough" with her front paws. He might have enjoyed it more if her claws hadn't been ripping into his skin.


Muffin is strictly an indoors kind of girl. Going outside to mingle with the masses is beneath her. She is happy to sunbathe on the back porch window perch and watch the world go by.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

well she is just beautiful. I need to blog about my babies sometime. I love the different personalities they have.

Nancy Evans said...

Yes, you need some kitty blogs, with pictures, of course. You are so right about them all having different personalities.