Sunday, April 20, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATE


Critter's grounding has been extended, much to her dismay. She slipped out the front door Friday and carelessly darted across the street again--no cars this time, thank goodness. I tried putting her on a cat leash, which was hopeless. She just wanted to lie down and chew on it.


Worst Yard Crap of April 18th went to a yard that had not one, not two, not three, not even four, but FIVE bathtubs on display!! They were all claw-foot tubs, painted a subtle forest green, so I guess it could have been worse. The runner-up crap was at the same residence--a life-sized concrete armadillo. Say it isn't so!!


My second night crawler hunt went much better than my debut. I wore a little el-cheapo stretchy glove on my right hand, so I could get a better grip on those wormy worms. I'm by no means ready to turn pro, but I'd say I'm on my way to amateur status.

No comments: