Tuesday, June 10, 2008

AT MY SERVICE




Dr. Big Bore has been doing an excellent job taking care of me since I got out of the hospital Sunday. I've tried not to be a demanding patient, however. Make me some Jello and buy me a bunch of bananas and I'm happy. He's been off work the past two days, which has been nice...he can do kitty litter duty without feeling overwhelmed.


"It hasn't been so bad," he said this morning, about being head pooper scooper of the household for a few days.


"Well, if that's the case, you're welcome to keep doing it after I recover," I responded.


"That's okay, I'll let you have it back," he said.


Big Bore doesn't want to deprive me of doing meaningful work. He knows I like to feel important. As soon a I get the stent yanked out of my urethra, it's back to the litter patrol. Oh, joy!

2 comments:

dr. maureen said...

um....the stent is in your ureter, not your urethra. it would be a big ouchy to yank it out of the urethra. sorry for the correction; glad you are stoneless.

Sarah said...

I bet he is at at serving you. Milk it girl.