Monday, June 16, 2008

RAINY DAYS AND MONDAYS


"Talking to myself and feeling old...."


Oh, never mind. That's a line from a Carpenters classic, not me.


Now that I'm feeling better, I had big plans to work in the yard today, but the constant rain has put that on hold. The backyard looks like a mud wrestling pit, and we may be able to set sail in the southside yard before too long. I've stayed busy in spite of the lousy weather, and, best of all, have already managed to down 48 ounces of water....over halfway to my daily goal, which will hopefully prevent any more evil kidney stones from ripping into my belly.


I don't know if it's the rain outside motivating me or the heavy drinking, but I've probably tripped to the bathroom well over a dozen times already today. I figure a flotation device is soon going to be needed. Indoors or outside, I can use it either way. Here's hoping I have a bon voyage.

No comments: