Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SETTING LIMITS


I’m so excited!! My great nephew Bo (left, at 13) is arriving today to visit for the rest of the week. I get to have a 15-year-old to pal around with for a few days. Yippeee! A full agenda of activities is planned--movies, Cosmosphere, salt mines tour, melodrama, interactive mystery at the library, and whatever else strikes our fancy.

There is only one problem when he is a houseguest--Big Bore tends to regress to being a teenager (right, age 13). Last year they had so many belching contests that I thought the house was going to blow up from all the excess gas. Even worse, Bo showed BB how to access video TV games from the satellite dish. Man, that was a big mistake. I have since lost total control of the remote.

Ah, but men will be men, and if they want to bond over burping blow-outs and video poker, I guess I shouldn’t complain. But if they should decide to start wagering on fart contests, I’m laying down the law! They’re going to have to include me!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys will have a great time with all those activities planned. Let me know who wins the farting contest. That should be a great blog!

Sarah said...

I am glad our blogs are not scratch and sniff. Sadly as Bo gets older, Big Bore will be more apealing. Manly burp and fart things will rule and Auntie Bore will drool. So all you can do is join in the fun. ;)
I hope you have time to blog during all the fun.

Jaime said...

LMAO...you'll have to keep us updated on who wins the contests!