Saturday, April 11, 2009

BUNNY FUNNY

Here's an email I received yesterday that has some words to live by:

ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED
FROM THE EASTER BUNNY


*Don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
*Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
*Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
*There's no such thing as too much candy.
*All work and no play can make you a basket case.
*A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
*Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
*Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
*Some body parts should be floppy.
*Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans.
*Good things come in small sugar-coated packages.
*The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
*An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
*To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell.
*The best things in life are still sweet and gooey!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Very good advice! I especially love how the bunny was winking at me ;)