Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PROGRESS REPORT


Five week ago I wrote that I was going to get back into jogging, and I set a goal to be up to a slow mile without stopping by May 1st and up to three miles non-stop by my 60th birthday in July. Well, last Friday I met the first goal! I’m now jogging a mile, walking a half mile, jogging a mile, walking a quarter/jogging a quarter. One of these days, I’ll strap on a stopwatch and see how pathetically pokey I’m going.

I bought a Pilates CD over the weekend. It’s still in the wrapper, but today I promise to rip into it. Whether it makes it into the CD player is another story.

The guys are done with their part of the work in the kitchen. Now, it’s up to me to do the painting. This is going to be a slow process, but it WILL get finished. Big Bore is not too keen on my idea to paint the cabinets white. “It’ll show every fly speck (true) and it will be too bright, (I love bright) and I’m the one who spends the most time in there,” he reasons. And you know what? I don’t care!! :) End of disagreement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you hear you are back to jogging. I remember how much you loved it. Can't wait to see pics of the new white kitchen. lol

You def. won that arguement.