Thursday, January 13, 2011

HOW GREAT THOU AREN'T


Big Sis called last night to yap and told me that Mama Bore had a recent close encounter with Elvis, which apparently got her All Shook Up. Seems a Presley impersonator was performing at the assisted living home, and Mom thought he was trying to Love Me Tender more than he should have been. She told Sis he kept on touching the women and thrusting the ol’ Elvis Pelvis into her comfort zone, so she walked out. Hooray for her! I can’t wait to hear about the whole sordid affair from Mom’s mouth when I get to Pittsburg later today. She is the queen of embellishment, acquired from a family genetic mutation that was mysteriously passed on to moi, so I’m sure her story will be gut-busting.

The Flaming Bore will be silent for a few days, but there’s gonna be A Whole Lotta Shakin’ Going On when I get back.

No comments: