Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WORLD GOOGLER


Last night while I was clap-happy in front of the TV watching KU defeat Baylor, Big Bore was taking a trip around the world. I recently turned him on to Google Earth, and now he knows 10 times more about how it works than I ever showed him and he's been having a blast-off on his many travels.

BB likes to set his pilot's instruments on 3-D and pretend he is flying. "Wow!" "This is freaking awesome!" "You gotta see this!" came from the next room while I was pretty much making the same remarks about the basketball game. After he left Rocky Mountain National Park and the Continental Divide, he went to Jerusalem and scoped out Mount Zion. "This is where Jesus prayed to his Father the night before he was crucified." Well, I couldn't top that one, so I just shut up and triumphantly watched the rest of the game in silence.

I'm not sure what's on his traveling itinerary today, but I have some honey-do's for him to get done before he takes flight once again. Hopefully he can squeeze me into his schedule.




No comments: