Sunday, March 20, 2011

IT'S HERE!!!!


Here's how I spent a glorious first day of Spring!!

1. Expanded a flower bed. (Love the massive quantities of dirt under my fingernails)

2. Assisted Big Bore in re-aligning the porch posts (that the ace carpenter left crooked after our water leak disaster from last fall.)

3. Went over to the neighbor's house to complain about one of their dogs. (The one that barked and yapped non-stop while I was gardening. This must NOT continue or I will be stark raving mad by April.)

4. Walked two miles

5. Did a load of laundry

6. Called Mom

7. Cleaned out the litter boxes

8. Started working on my new bowling ball art project (It's going to be a classic!)

9. And best of all: cheered the Jayhawks on to victory and the Sweet Sixteen!!! (BB was hoping that it was the last game of the season, so my mania would be gone until next season. Hey, I'm just getting started, baby!!! My spring has sprung!!)

No comments: