Monday, March 28, 2011

LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE


Well, today I'm trying to think of the "fringe benefits" of KU losing yesterday so I can kick my butt out of its doldrums. Big Bore has already told me I'll be calmer, will swear less, and won't be talking to the TV quite so much. Points well taken. I will have more time to do housework--like I'm going to devote much to THAT one, although if I don't sweep up under my computer table soon I do believe strange little gigabytes may start popping out of the floor. I will also have more time for shopping---which means I'm headed out to Dollar General to buy up some of their KU souvenir gizmos. I need a new key ring, and a Jayhawk one will be just what I need to remind me that the new season begins in only eight months! Onward!

4 comments:

dr. maureen said...

anyone need some personalized KU M&Ms?

Nancy Evans said...

I still have some, but I think they will stay good for a long time. Maybe they can be frozen?

dr. maureen said...

i wouldn't freeze them. they will last just fine if you double bag them and put them in a cool place in the back of a cabinet

Nancy Evans said...

YEAH, I WENT TO THE M AND M WEBSITE AND WAS TOLD NOT TO PUT THEM IN THE 'FRIDGE. I HONESTLY THINK I WILL SAVE THE REST FOR NEXT SEASON. I AM SOPRT OF OVER THE LOSS TODAY. MY GOSH, WE HAD 35WINS? THAT'S WONDERFUL!! WHAT A FUN RIDE.