Saturday, March 12, 2011

MY MARCH MADNESS MOJO


KU's basketball team rocked the court in Kansas City tonight and won the Big 12 Championship, beating Texas. This picture shows off my Jayhawk Mojo: a T-shirt from the 2008 National Championship and my red and blue peace and love beads. I also always wear a rubber band Jayhawk bracelet that Dr. Maureen gave me. She called me after the game and we got to watch the award ceremony on ESPN3.com together. We are kindred sisters when it comes to KU basketball, which basically means we are total maniacs during the games. This is what March Madness is all about!

4 comments:

dr. maureen said...

Sheila Jane the ManneQuinn is wearing the same beads!!! Jayhawk Double Mojo!! (?twinses mojo?)

Nancy Evans said...

Gee, I wonder how one can tell the difference between Sheila Jane and me. We're kind of like the Morris twins.

dr. maureen said...

you're a little taller (like Markieff)

Anonymous said...

Good luck the rest of the way!