Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PROGRESS REPORT

Bless my bulging behind, it's three months and -20 pounds on the "No Diet," and I can finally zip up my skinny jeans without lying down. Granted, I can't walk around in them comfortably and sitting down is totally out of the question. Five more pounds, maybe?


I didn't reach my goal of losing 25 pounds in three months. In fact, I've only lost two pounds this entire month, but I guess that's better than gaining two pounds. I've been under lots of stress watching KU basketball games, you know. The good news is, I can wear all my old elastic-waist pants comfortably and without the fear of a butt blow-out. I shouldn't have to spend the entire summer wearing sweatpants like I did last year. Although what am I wearing right now? Sweatpants!!!


Part of me wants to celebrate the weight loss with a big box of Cheez-Its, but I guess I'll behave myself for a little bit longer.

No comments: