Sunday, April 10, 2011

A DEAD RINGER

Since I have received several requests to remove the gawd-awful picture of Iggy Pop from my April 8th blog, I'm doing the next best thing and printing up a picture of his better-looking twin, which I snapped last June during a sojourn to Arkansas with great neph Luke.

"Take that ugly thing off your blob! He scares me every time I bring it up," emailed Oklahoma Barb about Iggy.

"OMG! He really made my stomach turn!" wrote Niner from Missouri. She, too, had watched "American Idiot" and kept hoping she could find a hook to jerk Iggy P. from the stage.

Others, even older timers than I, said they couldn't stand to watch the skin-sagging, shirtless rocker.

We all need to take a hint from Niner, cover ourselves from head to toe, and keep America beautiful. Happy Sunday to everyone. I promise to post a kinder and gentler picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

dr. maureen said...

now i think this one is kinda cute..