Monday, April 18, 2011

MONDAY MORNING QUICKIE


Just a quick post today, as Library Lady and I are taking off on a Cultural Adventure in the big city this morning. She's never been to the art museum there, so I'm going to be her tour guide and show her the sights since I can proudly proclaim that I know the difference between water colors and oil paints...most of the time. Then we're going to Botanica and hope that last week's freeze didn't eat up all the tulips. Of course, there will be a bit of side-shopping to do since she needs a new purse and I need one more bag of purple glass pieces to stick on to my latest bowling ball creation. Gee, I wonder why there are no glass-encrusted bowling balls at the art museum?

Today's picture is one Big Sis emailed me yesterday. My youngest two great nephs Boomer and William and my one and only great niece Maddie had a recent encounter with the Mad Easter Bunny in P-burg. William looked rather freaked out last year when he met the giant rabbit, but now that he's an old-timer of 20 months, he's looking a bit more relaxed. And it doesn't hurt to have one hand on his own Big Sis just in case. That's what big sisters are for.


Hope this week is a HOPPY one for you.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hop you have fun looking at all the art! :)
Oh and I am not ignoring your email :) I plan on replying soon.