Thursday, April 21, 2011

TULIP TIME TO TEAR APART THE HOUSE


The one and only picture I took of the tulips at Botanica Monday before my camera battery died was not even a good shot, so here's a pic from a previous year. I have since been ripping apart the joint trying to find the battery re-charger, as it wasn't in my camera bag--what a bum deal. I will no doubt find it when I am looking for something else--like a pair of dirty socks under the bed. That's my usual modus operandi, anyway.


My tulips at home are on their last legs. Time to make way for the iris. Big Bore and I bought three flats of annuals yesterday, so we have our work cut out for us today. I'd go search for my gardening gloves, but I think I'd rather have dirt under my nails than waste any more valuable minutes on a lost cause.


No comments: