Sunday, June 5, 2011

YO

I don't know what's going on around here, but suddenly Big Bore has started to like yogurt--the low fat kind that is 70 or 80 calories a cup. Little Bit and I have been fans for years--the cat preferring to lick it off a spoon rather than slurp it off a plate or eat it directly out of the cup, but BB has always turned up his nose. Lately, he's been sneaking into my stash, however. He started with blueberry, and today he tried peach. Yummy. That's my favorite flavor, as well as Little Bit's, so we may have a problem brewing here at Casa de la Flaming Bore. We'll have to hit up the grocery store tomorrow and stash up on more yogurt while it's still on sale.

BB has switched from the Atkins Diet to my No Diet. Atkins got too boring and costly. He's actually had some success and is now able to snap on his jeans shorts that were impossible to wear last summer. I'm not sure how much weight he's lost...maybe 20 pounds, and he has plenty still to go, but I'll give him credit for staying off crap for the most part. When it comes to our diets, our new motto is: "Just Say Yo."










No comments: