Monday, January 12, 2009

MIGHTY MONDAY

Since Saturday was my day of rest and we went back to the hospital yesterday to see Mama Bore, today I catch up with my chores. But first---the Rock Show radio channel from Dish Network has to be turned on and turned up so I can turn on and turn up my energy level and think about housework. I usually have the tunes on from 8 AM to noon and get the tasks done in between eating breakfast and reading the newspaper. Eventually I get out of my jammies. Ah! The retired life!

I've already done the laundry, washed the dishes, hung up the clothes that draped over the quilt rack, tended to the cats (you know what that involves---ugh!), and swept the back porch floor. And it's not even 11 o'clock yet! Time for a Blog Break!

After lunch I'll take a walk to the pharmacy, hit up ALCO, and then get ready for Jeopardy and Deal or No Deal. That's when my TV program watching starts...4 PM. Round 2 of The Bachelor is on tonight, so I'll have to get ready for that, too. Ooops! I hope I have all the kitty barf I just discovered cleaned up by then. It's all over the right arm of my computer chair and under the cushion. Geesh! I gotta go!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a pretty productive Monday. So what was this you said I was getting a new cat?

I don't need any more. ha ha have fun cleaning up the barf.

Nancy Evans said...

WELL, AS SOON AS I CAN FIND HER, I'M TAKING MOM'S CAT!!