Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TUESDAY QUICKIES


I’m on my way to take Mama Bore to a doctor’s appointment in Pittsburg, so this will be brief:

Thanks for all the responses to yesterday’s blog. I knew there was something that bonds us together: it’s that wacko sense of humor, doggone it! Big Bore had no recollection of the sleep talking episode, but hearing all of your comments made him roll over in laughter!

Here's a challenge for those of you who will admit to watching “The Bachelor,” which started on ABC last night. Before next week’s show, guess how many times the words, “amazing” and “incredible” will be said during the hour. Aren’t there any other adjectives in the English language?

I have a new “toy” for my aching back since Critter recently busted my big blue body ball: Back Magic!! It’s a hard piece of formed plastic that stretches the lumbar area. So far, I like lying on it. It takes no effort whatsoever. In fact, it’s amazingly incredible!!

I’m outta here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Back Magic? Interesting.

Glad J liked our responses. Gotta keep big bore laughing.

Enjoy your day today. Its snowing here, AGAIN!

Sarah said...

Glad Big Bore got a kick out of us.

Oh and on the Bachelor, what did you think, these girls are all bachelor groupies. Well most of them. It drove me crazy when they would say "I loved you on the last show. That is the only reason I am here." He better watch his back for pshyco fans. ha ha

Sarah said...

It is a drama, oh so much drama. ;) Hope mama bore is ok.