Thursday, January 15, 2009

OFF KEY


Oh, the horror! I tuned in to the American Idol auditions last night. The screeching and sour notes weren’t what murdered me, though. Nor was it meeting some of the oddest looking balls on the planet. There was a problem with good ol’ Fox TV and the audio was out-of-sync with the video, so the lips of the contestants didn’t match with the lyrics being sung, for better or for worse. The effect made me dizzy and slightly nauseated, so I ended up “watching” the show by lying on the sofa and closing my eyes. Big Bore, who long ago dubbed this show American Idiot, had a better suggestion: get the “flipper dipper” (his term for the remote) and switch the $#@% channel!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

LOL to Big Bore!

Don't you hate when that happens! The auditions are the best part, too!!

Sarah said...

That show was in Kansas City too. LOL.

I missed it, Jeremy can't stand to watch the idiots. He gets embarassed for them.

Unknown said...

I fell asleep before it was over. Have it on PVR though, probably won't watch it. I hate it when the audio does that, it drives me nuts!